You swore off gluten, dumped dairy & took the probiotic...
Yet, in spite of all the dietary restrictions and expensive supplements your uncomfortable digestive symptoms persist, reminding you daily of all things you’re missing out on.
- You missed another dinner with friends because of an IBS flare
- Every food you eat seems to set off a cascade of uncomfortable (& embarrassing) symptoms
- You skipped another family birthday party
- The gas that’s trapped in your intestine has you hurled over in pain, it feels like an ever expanding balloon
- You’re anxious to enjoy the hobbies & activities you love over fear another episode will ensue
How much have your GI symptoms taken from you?
Unpopular truth: You can't "Whole30" your way to a healthy gut
In fact, the more foods you take away, the more you wreak havoc your gut microbiome!
Imagine life when your GI symptoms no longer call the shots
- Order a meal at your favorite restaurant without referring to a list of dozens of “off limits” foods
- Take that yoga class
- Digest the foods you love without bloat
- Say yes to a date
- Plan a hiking trip
- Pass bowel movements with ease
As an expert in nutrition for gastrointestinal health conditions, I'll use the most up to date evidence to help you repair, restore & rebalance your digestive system
Specialized Nutrition Counseling for Digestive Disorders
Claire is the only Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in Honolulu, HI, specializing in nutrition for gastrointestinal disorders
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis)
Bloating & discomfort after meals
Nutrition Services With Claire
Initial Nutrition Consultation – $200
- 60 minute session
- Detailed Nutrition Assessment
- Review of diet, behaviors, medications, labs and supplements
- Goal setting
- Personalized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
Follow Ups – $150
- 45 minute sessions
- Continued nutrition education, counseling and recommendations specific to your case
- Work through barriers to changing nutrition and lifestyle behaviors
- Frequency of follow up sessions varies from person to person, however, generally we’ll follow up every 2-6 weeks
Functional Lab Testing Review – $175
- 60 minute session
- Some cases require additional lab work. Once we receive your lab results (GI Map or SIBO Breath Testing), we will set up a session to review the results in detail and create a plan to support healing.
- Purchase 5 follow up sessions at a time and receive a 15% discount. That’s over $100 in savings! Sessions must be used within 6 months.
Add on Services:
- Functional Lab Testing
- GI Map – Comprehensive stool analysis
- Trio Smart Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Breath Test – Only SIBO breath test that measures all three gases (Hydrogen, Methane and Hydrogen Sulfide)
- DUTCH – Advanced hormone testing
- Custom meal planning with recipes
- Monthly messaging support through patient portal
All charges and fees for services are subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.712%
At this time, I only accept UHA Insurance (University Health Alliance). I am currently in the process of getting in network with multiple insurance companies. If I am not in network with your insurance company, I am able to provide an itemized superbill that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement. If you have an FSA or HSA account, these funds can be used for payment of services.
At this time, all services are provided via HIPAA compliant video. This can be accessed via smartphone, desktop computer or tablet.