You swore off gluten, dumped dairy & took the probiotic...
Yet, in spite of all the dietary restrictions and expensive supplements your uncomfortable digestive symptoms persist, reminding you daily of all things you’re missing out on.
- You missed another dinner with friends because of an IBS flare
- Every food you eat seems to set off a cascade of uncomfortable (& embarrassing) symptoms
- You skipped another family birthday party
- The gas that’s trapped in your intestine has you hurled over in pain, it feels like an ever expanding balloon
- You’re anxious to enjoy the hobbies & activities you love over fear another episode will ensue
How much have your GI symptoms taken from you?
Unpopular truth: You can't "Whole30" your way to a healthy gut
In fact, the more foods you take away, the more you wreak havoc your gut microbiome!
Imagine life when your GI symptoms no longer call the shots
- Order a meal at your favorite restaurant without referring to a list of dozens of “off limits” foods
- Take that yoga class
- Digest the foods you love without bloat
- Say yes to a date
- Plan a hiking trip
- Pass bowel movements with ease
What people are saying:
I have quit concentrating so much on (and stressing about) food.
It feels so good not to feel sick and bloated like I have been for so long. I have emotional issues with food. I feel like I am handling it better each week.
I’m feeling much better. More good days!
The fiber has helped tremendously, and fruits and veggies don’t give me stomach aches and uncomfortableness like I usually have.
I feel like I’m doing SO well. I struggle with some new foods after eating them for the first time, but have continued to try them again and feel better each time.
I think my stress levels have come down a lot and I’ve been making better food choices and feeling less guilt when I eat something that’s not deemed “healthy.”
Specialized Nutrition Counseling for Digestive Disorders
Claire is the only Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in Honolulu, HI, specializing in nutrition for gastrointestinal disorders
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s & Ulcerative Colitis)
Bloating & discomfort after meals
Nutrition Services With Claire
Initial Nutrition Consultation – $200
- 60 minute session
- Detailed Nutrition Assessment
- Review of diet, behaviors, medications, labs and supplements
- Goal setting
- Personalized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
Follow Ups – $150
- 45 minute sessions
- Continued nutrition education, counseling and recommendations specific to your case
- Work through barriers to changing nutrition and lifestyle behaviors
- Frequency of follow up sessions varies from person to person, however, generally we’ll follow up every 2-6 weeks
- Purchase 5 follow up sessions at a time and receive a 15% discount. That’s over $100 in savings! Sessions must be used within 6 months.
Book your first session today!
You can use credit, debit, HSA and FSA cards as a form of payment for all services, copays and deductibles.
Health Insurance Coverage For Nutrition Counseling Services
Many insurance plans have benefits that cover Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) services. Coverage varies widely depending on the policy and plan. At Nourish With Claire LLC, we are currently in-network with HMSA, HMAA, UHA and Medicare. We can work with you to help you verify benefits with your insurance company and maximize coverage. Verification of benefits will always take place prior to your first session. Contact Claire if you have questions or need assistance with the process.
How to Get Started:
1) Verify Benefits
If using health insurance, the first step is to ensure your plan covers nutrition counseling. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 352-284-8244 to get the process started. If NOT using insurance, go ahead and book your appointment now.
3) Obtain Referral
Ask your doctor to fax us a referral form that includes all the relevant diagnoses you are seeking nutrition counseling for. Medicare patients will use this referral form. The form can be faxed to us at 844-640-0743.
3) Book Appointment
After we have all the necessary documentation, you can book your first appointment at your convenience! All of the intake forms will be sent to you after booking and should be completed no later than 24 hours prior to your first session.
All charges and fees for services are subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.712%
At this time, all services are provided via HIPAA compliant video. This can be accessed via smartphone, desktop computer or tablet.