Eating isn't meant to be micromanaged
- Are you tired of going on and off diets, programs and protocols that offer false hope and blindly promise “magic pill” weight loss solutions? Yeah… even the ones that claim, “it’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle.”
- Are you sick of feeling like a “failure” every time you “fall off the wagon” with rigid nutrition programs?
- Do you feel at war with your body? Constantly berating yourself for feeling “out of control” around food or feeling guilt and shame when you regain weight after a diet?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the mixed nutrition advice on the internet that leaves you feeling confused about how to care for your genuine health and wellness concerns?
- Are you ready to give up obsessive behaviors around food and exercise and learn how to take care of yourself in a more sustainable and kind way?
- Are you looking to explore the roots of your food and body image concerns and begin true healing?
Life's too short to keep counting calories, it's time to find food freedom
I offer nutrition coaching services for women who are fed up with diet culture and are looking to make peace with food. I practice nutrition with a weight inclusive lens (all bodies, shapes, sizes and abilities welcome), using non-diet approaches to promote a healthy relationship with food and foster development of positive body image. Through my work with clients, I use the framework of Intuitive Eating to teach and empower individuals to listen to the wisdom of their own body and it’s unique needs. I don’t use the scale or BMI as a barometer for your health (these are very poor indicators of health). I care about YOUR unique story, you’ll have an opportunity to tell me everything that has shaped your current relationship with food so we can determine the best path to begin our work together. My holistic approach encompasses a variety of tools, methods and interventions that support long-term health and wellness.
How We Work Together
All services are delivered in package form (several sessions bundled together) and are 100% virtual. We meet via a secure, HIPAA compliant video platform from your phone or computer. Packages are 3 or 6 months in length. Building a long-term relationship with my clients has been most supportive of their health and nutrition goals. Change doesn’t happen overnight, thus packages allow us to have more time together to get to the root of your concerns and strengthen your skills as an intuitive eater.
All Virtual Coaching Packages Include:
Initial Nutrition Consultation
During this 75 minute session you’ll share your story. We’ll discuss your vision & goals. I’ll assess your health history, nutrition related labs, relationship with food, eating patterns & other lifestyle factors.
Biweekly Follow Ups
Follow up sessions are 45 minutes & designed to continue working on your intuitive eating skills, assess barriers to change and develop a robust toolbox of strategies and resources to help you on your path.
Virtual Support Between Sessions
The benefit of working together for an extended time period is developing a supportive & trusting relationship. We connect through a secure online portal where you have access to messaging support between sessions.
Copy of Intuitive Eating Book
Because our work together is rooted in the Intuitive Eating philosophy, it’s important that you have your own copy of the book. Upon signing up for a package, the book will be sent to you as a welcome gift.
Educational Handouts & Resources
Any educational and informational handouts and worksheets that pertain to our work together will be sent to you digitally.
Review of Food & Mood Journal
In your client portal you’ll have access to a food and mood journal. You can document emotions & physical sensations during meals while you are learning to become an intuitive eater. I’ll provide insight and feedback on your journal.
You were born with an innate ability to nourish yourself.
I’ll help you restore that inner wisdom so you can discover peace with food & body.