Honolulu Nutrition Services
Looking to get started with a nutritionist? We provide virtual nutrition counseling services to patients in Honolulu, Hawaii and across the US. We’re ready to support you in meeting your health goals through the power of food and nutrition.
We offer nutrition therapy for the following health concerns:
Fees For Nutrition Counseling Services
Initial Nutrition Consultation – $200
- 60 minute session
- Detailed Nutrition Assessment
- Review of diet, behaviors, medications, labs and supplements
- Goal setting
- Personalized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
Follow Ups – $150
- 45 minute sessions
- Continued nutrition education, counseling and recommendations specific to your case
- Work through barriers to changing nutrition and lifestyle behaviors
- Frequency of follow up sessions varies from person to person, however, generally we’ll follow up every 2-6 weeks
- Purchase 5 follow up sessions at a time and receive a 15% discount. That’s over $100 in savings! Sessions must be used within 6 months.
You can use credit, debit, HSA and FSA cards as a form of payment for all services, copays and deductibles.
Health Insurance Coverage For Nutrition Counseling Services
Many insurance plans have benefits that cover Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) services. Coverage varies widely depending on the policy and plan. At Nourish With Claire LLC, we are currently in-network with HMSA, HMAA, UHA and Medicare. We can work with you to help you verify benefits with your insurance company and maximize coverage. Verification of benefits will always take place prior to your first session. Contact Claire if you have questions or need assistance with the process.
How to Get Started:
1) Verify Benefits
If using health insurance, the first step is to ensure your plan covers nutrition counseling. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 352-284-8244 to get the process started. If NOT using insurance, go ahead and book your appointment now.
3) Obtain Referral
Ask your doctor to fax us a referral form that includes all the relevant diagnoses you are seeking nutrition counseling for. Medicare patients will use this referral form. The form can be faxed to us at 844-640-0743.
3) Book Appointment
After we have all the necessary documentation, you can book your first appointment at your convenience! All of the intake forms will be sent to you after booking and should be completed no later than 24 hours prior to your first session.
All charges and fees for services are subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.712%
At this time, all services are provided via HIPAA compliant video. This can be accessed via smartphone, desktop computer or tablet.