Claire Carlton is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist in Honolulu, Hawaii providing virtual nutrition services to the local community and the mainland
Thank you for your interest in referring your patient to us, please read the information below to learn more about our services:
Download our Referral Form and Fax to 844-640-0743
- All services are currently provided via HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
- We will contact your patient to schedule an appointment within 3 business days.
- At this time Claire is an in network provider for UHA Health Insurance. We are currently under the credentialing process to become an in network provider with HMSA and HMAA.
- If your patient is insured by a different insurance company, Claire can provide an itemized superbill they can submit to their insurance for possible reimbursement.
What is Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)?
- MNT is an evidence-based nutrition service provided by Registered Dietitians to prevent, delay or manage diseases and conditions
- MNT is a personalized, in-depth assessment, nutrition diagnosis and intervention treatment plan
- MNT is provided over multiple visits to positively impact nutrition behaviors and allow for continued personalized monitoring of the patient/client
Benefits of Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Integral component of effective disease management
- Reduces risk of chronic disease
- Slows disease progression
- Cost effective service that emphasizes prevention leading to reduced utilization of healthcare resources down the road
- Reduces symptoms
- Improves quality of life